June 27, 2007

One of My Favorite Kelly Pics



I really love this picture of Kelly because of his wonderful smerk, it reveals so much about his character that maybe not everyone knows. Everyone knows Kelly is a very fun, personable kind of guy, "Get To Know Me", as he would always jokingly say. But, what you may not know is how wise and relaxing Kelly was to be around. He is such a cool, calm, and collected guy. This picture really shows how nothing could really beat an morning after breakfast at the River Side Cafe just talking about and enjoying life. If there is anything we can learn from him is how to enjoy life. He never missed a day of it :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dustin! I, as everyone else who ever met him - loved your dad. His sense of humor just amazed me. We would crack each other up all day with our "bizarre" humor. If you ever called him after hours at the office, he would answer "Slack and Associates" in very suave, debonair, breathy voice. Ha! Sometimes I would call just to hear him answer. I miss him terribly but am so glad that our lives crossed paths. I am a better person having had Kelly Wayne Slack in my life.