June 27, 2007

When I met Kelly... PLUHhhhh story :)



This is such a cool picture. This picture had to have been taken around the time that I first met Kelly. For those of you who don't know, Kelly is my step father, and this is the story of one of the first times I was ever at his house. As you can tell from the pic he was a cool bachelor dude and kept his place pretty nice and tidy. Well, I would have been 5 or 6 at this time and was just playing innocently enough in the bedroom while my mom and Kelly watched a movie in the den. As I was playing I started feeling a bit sick, so like any 6 year old I started to run to my mother to tell her. So I took off on a sprint down the hallway towards the den (passing the bathroom along the way) and as soon as I got to the den, i said, "I think I'm going to be si.....ck PLUHhhhhhhh!!!" I threw up all over the floor. LOL. I just remember Kelly wondering why I ran past the bathroom to them, instead of throwing up in the toilet. He must have really like my mom, cause we were obviously invited back again afterwards:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite Pic's too. Since I am the one who took the picture one Sunday morning.